Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Business System Analyst
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* 8200 Jones Branch Drive (PHO1). Mclean, VA.
• Works with client management to identify and specify complex
business requirements and processes (e.g., diverse development platforms,
software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
• Formulates logical statements of business, scientific and/or
• Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the
most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design
considering existing systems, available technology, the capacity and
limitations of equipment, operating time and form of desired results.
• Works with development, operations, technical support and other
IT areas as appropriate throughout the development and installation
• Designs a detailed systems testing plan to ensure an accurate and
• Prepares charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing
problems, utilizing, if necessary, various business, scientific and/or
engineering mathematical techniques.
• Analyzes existing system logic difficulties and revises the logic
and procedures involved as necessary.
• May assist in the supervision and preparation of logic flow
• Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
• Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated
problems. Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable.
• Works under limited direction Independently determines and
develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for
adequacy in satisfying objectives. Represents the organization as the
principal customer contact on contracts and often performs project
leadership role. Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant
technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational
• College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree
*The qualified candidate will participate in the full life cycle of a
project, to include identification of requirements, design, development,
testing and implementation.*
• Responsibilities include ensuring the requirements are completed
on schedule and meet customer expectations; acting as liaison between
business area and technical team to ensure all parties have complete
understanding of project scope and requirements; working closely with
project team in developing and documenting system requirements and design;
participating in walk-thru of systems documentation with business user.
*Additional Job Responsibilities include: *
• Perform SCRUM Master duties in the Agile SCRUM Process:
(e.g.-Facilitate Daily stand-ups, Maintain team’s two week Sprint Cycles,
Facilitate team’s Sprint Review, Planning and Sprint Retrospective
• Elicit, analyze, document, and validate requirements for
• Write detailed software requirements specifications that describe
functional, operational, technical and transitional requirements
• Create all modeling diagrams such as Swim lanes, Activity flow
diagrams, Business Models and Data Models
• Ability to lead team, projects, and initiatives.
• Providing solutions to complex issues in a limited amount of time
and under limited direction.
• Responsible for ensuring the final product meets customer's
• Ensure business requirements are clear and understood by all.
• Ability to articulate the system requirements that support the
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects, initiatives, and daily
• Link and create Requirement Traceability
• *Experience with Doors *
• Experience MS Office Tools and Visio
• *Minimum 8 years experience in Systems Analysis and Requirements
• Self disciplined and capable of working independently.
• Innovative in proposing solutions.
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with various teams, both
business and technical, to achieve goals
• Experience with software lifecycle processes in a highly
• Excellent analytical, comprehension, communication, writing, and
• Customer focused and results oriented.
• *Experience with data analysis/mining, SQL and
• Financial Accounting Business Knowledge
*Preferred Skills: *
• *Mortgage Industry experience a plus *
• Certified Agile Scrum Master
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.