Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Job: Sr. .NET Developer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 12+ months
Position Summary: The Senior Software Engineer serves as a strong technical
contributor to a scrum development team comprised of front-end web
developers, back-end software engineers and QAs. In this capacity, the
individual will work with various cross-functional teams including Product,
UX, Ad Operation, Web Analytics and Product Intelligence to design,
implement, deploy and sustain client products.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· C#, MVC, ASP.net.
· Code and performance optimization techniques, particularly for web
development (caching, async/sync, multi-threading, design patterns, etc.)
· Microsoft SQL databases, development and troubleshooting
· Strong IIS server architecture and configuration
Non- Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Single page application (SPA) and mobile web development.
· DVCS (Distributed Version Control System), preferably Mercurial.
· Omniture and Ad Tags
· High traffic and high availability web projects.
· Writing semantic HTML5/HTML and CSS3/CSS.
· Common front-end web libraries (Angular, Bootstrap, etc.) and debugging
tools (Firebug, Fiddler, etc.).
· Adaptive/Responsive development techniques (Device Atlas, Bootstrap,
· Current trends and best practices in front-end and backend architecture,
including performance, accessibility and usability
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.