Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Netezza Database Administrator
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Reston, VA
· Design, structure, and maintain one or more discrete databases
used by business units or infrastructure units.
· Test, quality control, and performance tune data to ensure its
integrity and reliability.
· Confer with business unit and technical staff regarding
extracting data for particular reports.
· Monitor or accomplish refreshing of data and installation and
testing of new releases or patches of database software.
*Key Job Functions *
• Play lead technical role in maintaining or modifying database(s)
in production. Track system availability, uptime, and performance. Confer
with less experienced DBAs and guide their efforts in maintaining
• Confer with application development staff or project management
staff regarding project planning, resource allocation, task definitions and
schedules for substantial projects involving database(s).
• Plan and design database changes necessary for data conversion,
tool configuration, data refresh or migration or other initiatives related
to large application development project.
• Troubleshoot or confer with others troubleshooting errors or
production problems involving databases to determine causes and proposed
• Set and document standards for use of databases with objectives
of data integrity, data security, efficient operation, audit requirements,
and the like. Communicate to others in development or database
• Confer with managers in networking, systems operations,
applications, and client/user community to maintain stable and efficient
operating environment for database(s).
• May provide technical lead, project leadership or staff
supervision in large development, migration, testing, acceptance or product
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
*Minimum Experience *
• *6+ years of related experience *
*Specialized Knowledge & Skills *
• 3+ years of experience working with Netezza applications.
• Ability to architect database solutions for enterprise platforms.
• Ability to communicate effectively with non technical audiences.
• Big data experience is nice to have.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.