We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position -* *PeopleSoft Financials Technical Analyst*
*Location - Chicago, IL *
*Duration -6 Months+ *
• Code, test, debug, configure, implement, maintain and upgrade
PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management
• Provide application software development services or technical
support in both daily processing and key projects as defined by management.
• Develop new logic or modify existing logic as required to meet
• Analyze user requirements to determine system configuration and
• Provide both Remedy and on-call nightly support to PeopleSoft and
other financial processes
• Provide guidance to clients when they are requesting data or
interfaces with PeopleSoft applications
• Provide coaching/mentoring to other team development resources
via peer review, support, and best practice development/communication
• Partner with clients and business analysts to define technical
requirements that accurately reflect business/functional requirements of
project and support requests
• Partner with Manager to develop and maintain best practice
approaches to the development, testing, and documentation of PeopleSoft
• Partner with client teams, business analysts, and external
vendors to thoroughly test all changes for both functionality and
capacity. Develop test plans accordingly
• Develop, test, and document all work according to standards
• Autosys knowledge required, Unix korn shell scripting and perl
scripting a plus to have
• Solid understanding and work experience as a PeopleSoft
financials technical analyst, with specific experience in Accounts Payable,
Asset Management, Time and Expense, and General Ledger preferred
• Minimum of 5 years current, hands-on PeopleSoft experience in a
customer support environment
• Experience with PeopleTools 8.49, PeopleSoft Financials Supply
Chain Management 9.0 and/or 9.2
• Experience as a technical application specialist - ability to
create technical specification documentation to be used by offshore
resources to do coding.
• Experience with PeopleSoft FSCM testing and remediation
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.