Dear Partners

Good Morning

I am trying to reach you regarding an opportunity copied below. Please
revert to me if you are available & interested in below requirement with a
word version of your resume, best time & number to contact you.

 *Job Description. *

*Job title:*           *Principal Consultant*

*Location:*          Irvine, CA

*Duration:*          6+ months

•           REQUIRED Knowledge of Liquent Insight products

•           Understanding of , LES , Smart link for word/pdf eCTD, Nees,
Paper, Swiss Submissions tools support

•           Experience with Software installation/ up gradation (Primary
focus with Liquent products),  Servers and network support

•           SQL knowledge

•           Have expertise in all the Liquent product tools used for Pharma
and well knowledge on ISI tool and eCTD xpress.

•           Good verbal and written communication.

•           Trouble shooting procedures for Liquent Insight.

•           Understanding of Liquent products interacting with EDMS
(electronic document management systems) such as Documentum)

*Sunil D*

*Technical Recruiter*

*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170*

*Email: *** <>    *Phone: 703-230-2671*