We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position -Oracle SOA Architect *
*Location - Los Angeles, CA *
*Duration -6 Months+ *
*Job Title : SOA SME*
Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 8-10
*Technical/Functional Skills : *
The SOA Architect must have a combination of:
• Provide expertise in the design, development and implementation
of SOA integrations and software solutions that meet the business
requirements of the organization. Create , review designs , design patterns
for Oracle Service Bus , IBM Data Power , Oracle SOA Suite
• Responsible for creating application architecture and design
documents in compliance with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).Strong
knowledge and implementation expertise in integration patterns.
• Hands on OSB implementation experience - OSB proxy service and
business service for different protocols, message flows , DB adapters ,File
&FTP adapters, JMS resources and adapter , Java Callout , Service call out,
Exception handling, Security
• Hands on implementation and design experience in IBM Data Power
• Good exposure on Insurance domain & IAA Model
• Oracle SOA Suite 11g – SCA, Oracle BPEL, Human Workflow
,Mediator , OWSM , JCA adapters (DB , JMS, File , FTP),BAM, Composite and
component level exception handling, Security , Transaction Management
• Architect with a balanced view of all key architectural quality
metrics such as performance, scalability, reliability, availability,
agility and interoperability
• Good in different web service open standards including
WS-Policy, WS-Security, WS-Addressing and other WS-* stack
• Strong issue fixing and debugging skills
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.