*Please send me profile at *vikas.dwiv...@vegazva.com <n...@thegea.com>
*Position : Sr. Network Engineer (L3) Location : Houston, TX*
*Duration : 6+ Months Job description :*
Contribute to Network Design and Integration.
- Network IP address design and optimization.
- Network Optimization and QoS design and implementation for Cisco
Switches and Routers for all platforms.
- Create Configuration templates for Quality of service for all cisco
- Configure monitoring of QOS and analyze the traffic to troubleshoot
any QOS related issues.
- Routers and Switching infrastructure management & configuration.
- Manage and troubleshoot Wireless network.
- Design and implement wireless networks.
- Trouble shooting complex Routing and Switching problems and escalated
- WAN Interface, Protocol configuration and WAN Network Troubleshooting
- Threshold configuration of Critical Devices.
- Prepare Trend Analysis based on link Usage and Hardware Utilization.
- Implement capacity management processes
- Provide Operations Feedback to the other Delivery organizations on
necessary network strategy enhancements.
- Provides 3rd level technical support on data network related issues.
- Installation of new hardware and software integration into the network
including testing and implementation.
- Provides or coordinates with outside vendors (as necessary) the
installation of Network Devices In the network.
- Improve Service Level Agreements.
- Maintains and monitor network utilization and make necessary changes
Conduct internal audits for Network and security compliance.
Thanks and Regards:
Tel no : 630-281-2396 / 630-281-2478 ( Ext 964 )
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.