Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at

*Java UI Developer*

*Duration: -* Long term

Analysts International is seeking a senior level user interface developer
to join an in-progress project with one of our premier clients in Minnesota.

This position requires a driven individual that can be given a challenge
and immediately dive in, be aggressive and consult with client leadership
to create a leading edge product.  The ideal candidate must have
exceptional communication skills, proven experience working closely with
technical leads and business stakeholders, and thrive in a collaborative
and dynamic environment.  Additionally, we are seeking a candidate who is
willing to mentor others and contribute to overall team development.

This particular role will be primarily focused on user interface
implementation for a web-based application. The candidate is expected to
possess senior-level experience interpreting requirements and design
specifications to produce a rich, professional, efficient user
interface. In addition to graphic design and artistic skills, the candidate
must have a strong background with the following technologies and

·         JSF and PrimeFaces

·         HTML and CSS

·         JavaScript and JQuery

·         Ajax

·         JSP

*Additional information.*

This particular position is heavily focused on the user interface side of
things – creating graphics, laying out screens, coding them in HTML,
JavaScript, etc.  The single most important skill here is strong experience
with JSF (with Prime Faces).

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*