Hope you are doing well !!!
My name is *Siva *and I'm a recruiter at* The Applied thought* , a global
staffing and IT consulting company.
Please find the below job description which may suits any of your
consultants who are available in market or who are looking for change,
please send me latest updated resume along with contact details and
expected hourly rate to my email id s...@theappliedthought.com or you can
reach me on 407-574-7610.
*Title: Technical Analyst - J2EE, Jenkins, JBoss, Hibernate (305)*
*Duration: 6-12 months +*
*Location: New Haven, Connecticut*
*Interview mode: Telephonic/Skype*
- *At least 3 years directly working with Eclipse, J2EE, JBoss/
Hibernate, Maven, SQL*
- *Superb knowledge of Eclipse IDE and Maven*
- *Good configuration skills across complex applications (DEA Event
Management System a PLUS)*
- *Experience working with cloud vendors and vendor technical support
- *Designing and implementing Flow services for Software AG’s webMethods*
- Expert SQL language writing queries, reporting, and ERD analysis (MS
SQL Server & MySQL)
- Programming expertise in J2EE, Jenkins, JBoss 4.2.3+, Hibernate
Libraries, Subversion (Bedework Application)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Problem periodization and resolution skills to successfully resolve
both functional and technical issues
- *Prior experience supporting Sales, working with Clients, or leading
community of practice desired*
*Technical Analyst - (Calendar & Events Management and Room Scheduling)*
The Technical Analyst has primary responsibility for all phases of the
successful introduction to and on-going operations of Events Management and
Room Scheduling software by the academic and administrative community.
As part of this responsibility, the Technical Analyst will:
- Communicate solution value proposition to clients
- Ensure smooth transition and onboarding for clients
- Drive the user community of practice around offerings
- Support underlying technology and configuration of each solution
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the setup,
configuration and functionality of the software.
- Develop and maintain principles for approvals, security, and
- Understand the “system admin” approvals, security and provisioning
requirements of Departments, Programs, Institutes, and Centers
(collectively, “Units”) and translate them into software setup and
- Audit software usage to ensure the principles for “system admin”
approvals, security and provisioning are appropriately enforced.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure Services and Information Security to
provide appropriate infrastructure and secure access.
- Coordinate patches, versioning, and outages with users.
- Provide training, functionality assistance and technical assistance to
Help Desk, Infrastructure Services, Information Security and users
- Provide technical assistance to IT partners in user Units to integrate
local systems and query the database for reporting.
- Lead the technical delivery for (a) projects providing new
functionality and (b) post-implementation technical support, including
coordinating break/fix activities with the vendor.
- Work under direction of Associate Director of CCT Development &
Operations team to complete work on schedule.
- Ability to liaise and influence in a mixed environment
- Drive client engagement and interest around product offering
- Document architecture and specify infrastructure configuration based
- Utilize ServiceNow and JIRA ticketing system to track requests,
incidents, and changes
- Configure accounts, access, and business processes
- Utilize existing practices and methodology for integration
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate technical risks
- Support testing, including data preparation, environment refresh &
population, application fixes, etc.
Thanks & Regards,
Executive-Talent Acquisition & Bench Sales
IM: *malladi sivaramakrishna88*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.