Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 6 months
*Looking US citizens and Green Card holders only. *
*Position Description: *
This position is expected to work as part of the Business Solutions Team
supporting various projects and releases scheduled for 2015. Resumes
submitted by 1/5, phone screens 1/7 -1/8, in person week of 1/15, start
· Candidate must demonstrate solid knowledge of Health Care Claims
processing (Claims, HIPAA and or E37)
· Basic SQL queries
· Strong communication/interpersonal skills
· Functional/Systems RA (BRD's, Use Case Modeling, User Stories, As
is To Be, translate business rules into decision table models).
· Candidate must have deep knowledge/experience in using various
requirements analysis techniques such as:
o Context Data Flow Diagram
o Entity Relationship Diagram
o Process Decomposition Diagram
o Decision Tables
o Workflow Diagramming
o Use Case Modeling
o User Stories
o Translate Business Rules into Decision Table Models
o Document “AS IS” and “TO BE” processes
· Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of skills to perform data
analytics such as knowledge of basic SQL queries
· Candidate must demonstrate strong verbal and written
communication skills to:
o Conduct walkthroughs with internal and external teams.
o Communicate complex information in simple and concise terms
o Produce functional specifications, user interface specifications, use
cases, and/or data dictionaries
o Prepare and Present information to staff at all levels.
· Strong requirement elicitation skills are necessary for this
· HIPAA and industry regulations experience a plus.
· Perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision
· Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Know when to escalate issues and present proposed solutions
· Manage time effectively
· Work in a team environment
· Familiarity with programming languages (i.e. COBOL, Java) is
ideal for understanding system functionality; however this position does
not require any actual programming.
o HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) – for requirement
o MS Office 2013
o Service and Request Tracking System (SRTS) – for tracking of all work
o MS SharePoint
o MS Access
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.