Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*IT Project Manager*
*Location:* Bluffton, SC
*Duration:* +12 Months
· 1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from implementation via Skype
· 1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from our Client (Telephonic)
· Successfully manage the planning, implementation and control of
all assigned IT projects
· Create and maintain accurate work breakdown structures,
communicating and tracking tasks, milestones, and status, while maintaining
scope change control and managing resources across various IT development
and infrastructure efforts.
· Assist in maturing the company’s project management expertise,
process and procedures when and where needed.
· Be able to easily switch between software development and
Hardware/Data Center Infrastructure projects as required
· 100% onsite and be based out of Bluffton, SC
· Initially would be working with a senior client Project Manager
to assist with some very important Executive sponsored initiatives and then
they will be expected to manage, on their own, some complex upgrades and
enhancements that are required for the backend systems
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of project management
or IT management, including scheduling and budgeting experience.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in directing software development
and/or IT Infrastructure activities highly desired.
· Experience in *Healthcare IT domain necessary*.
· Hands on development experience and experience in web based
development software design, data transformation, data storage and staff
management is desired but not required.
· Experience working *with .Net. ASP, VB.net, Java, SQL Server is a
· Must be able to demonstrate a strong history of successful
implementations of projects and programs in a corporate or government
· Ideal candidates will show a proven commitment to the Project
Management profession by having a PMP certification, a *ScrumMaster (SCM)
or ScrumProfessional (CSP)certification and/or active membership in an
project management organization such as PMI, Agile Alliance, or Scrum
· More emphasis will be placed on a demonstrated history of
successful project deliveries with a clear direction into a project
management career so certification and active project management membership
is not required but movement toward such goals is important.
· Acquisition and Merger experience is good to have and not
· Project management and oversight of assigned IT initiatives and
teams including: Application Development, Communications Support,
Enterprise Architecture, and IT Support Services.
· Define requirements, resources and schedules for project/program
implementations, including project deliverables, goals and milestones.
· Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
· Provide leadership and direction to resolve project risks and
deliver projects on time, within budget and at the required level of
· Design and maintain project documentation and contribute to the
continued enhancement of the project management body of knowledge, policies
and procedures to ensure ongoing adherences to the highest project
management standards and the continued use of best practices.
· Participate in planning sessions and other related meetings and
sessions with other information technology constituents, internal business
users as well as our external clients.
· Mentor and assist Project Coordinators as necessary to ensure
successful management of company initiatives regardless of direct
organizational reporting lines.
· Asset in the development of RFPs and other contractual documents
· Other duties as assigned by senior management
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.