Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Senior Business Analyst*
*Location:* McLean, VA
*Duration:* 11 Months
*Need GC and US Citizens.*
*Scope of work includes:*
1. Work as team member of the Multifamily Strategic Transformation (MST)
team that supports Origination and Underwriting, Securitization,
Operations, Servicing, Asset Management and Capital Markets initiatives.
2. Plan and lead the business requirements gathering effort by researching
and understanding the business need. Analyze and decompose manual and
automated current business processes, work with business SMEs, MST team
members, and IT or external vendor to visualize, elicit, document, and
review business requirements according to Freddie Mac standards.
Documentation developed includes Business Requirements Document (BRD),
Functional Requirements/Specifications, screen prototypes, and Use
Cases/Sub Use Cases/Collaboration Cases.
3. Lead the development and documentation of business rules and data
validation rules, as well as data analysis activities, including data
extract requirements, data mapping, and business data dictionary
4. Lead and/or participate in development and documentation of detailed
future state business process flows and business narratives.
5. Lead and/or participate in UAT activities. Document test defects and
provide daily UAT status updates and Test Summary Report. Work with IT or
vendor to resolve issues and defects.
6. Document and escalate business issues to Business Lead and Lead SME for
7. Collaborate with and support IT and vendor by answering questions and
reviewing technical deliverables to ensure understanding of business
8. Assist in the development and documentation of training material and
user guide documentation as time permits.
1. 7+ years of experience in analyzing business functions and accurately
documenting critical requirements that represent the business needs
including future state business activities. Ability to focus on the ‘what’
of the business function and not the ‘how’ of the solution. Experience in
supporting the building of mission-critical business applications.
2. 5+ years of experience in the creation and documentation of UAT test
strategies/plans and test cases/scripts. Thorough knowledge of both manual
and automated testing.
3. 2 + years of experience leading requirements facilitation sessions to
plan and gather requirements. Strong facilitation and communication (verbal
and written) skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with team
members, SMEs, vendor, and management (business and IT). Must be a
self-starter, flexible, and able to work in a fast-based environment.
4. Familiarity with different development lifecycles and methodologies,
including Waterfall and Agile development approaches.
5. Formal BA training or certification desired.
6. Must submit sample writing of recent requirements that were authored by
candidate if selected for in person interview.
7. Understanding of the mortgage industry, preferably commercial or
multifamily real estate (origination, underwriting, securitization,
servicing and asset management) helpful.
8. Skilled in use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
9. Familiarity with relational DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server), SQL, DOORS,
Quality Center, ClearCase/ClearQuest, and SharePoint.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.