Warm Greetings!!!

 This is Shiba, working with IDC Technologies. We have an immediate need
for the following opportunity with our direct client. Kindly go through the
following job details and if you will be interested reply me with
your updated resume and expected rate.

Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills

Desirable Technical /Functional Skills

Biztalk Developer

1. Design and development experience of BizTalk artifacts like Schemas,
Maps, Orchestrations, Business Rules, Custom Pipeline components and
various adapters.   2. Design and development in Microsoft Technologies
like .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF)Microsoft .NET framework components and
business Components.
3. Application design and development experience using Biztalk, C#.NET,
.NET Framework  2.0 and higher Preferred
4. SQL Server database design experience – versions 2005/2008 and SQL Sever
programming experience (i.e. stored procedures, triggers,
views).                                         5. Experience with EDI/XML
technologies using Sterling Commerces platform Gentran Integration
Suite.                                            6. Solid understanding of
transport technologies, including the following protocols (HTTP/s, FTP,
FTP/s, AS2, SMIME. SMTP), B2B and B2C portalsVans, Hubs and
7. Good communication

Experience in working in Life Insurance Industry

*Candidate Details*

Candidate Name

  Present location (city, state or ZIP)

  Cell number (Tel number)

  E-mail ID

  Highest Qualification

  Year Of passing

  Percentage or Grade Of Passing

  Work Authorization

  Availability for Interview (Time & Date)

  Total Years of experience

  Overall relevant experience

  Available to start the Project

  Expected Salary

Please let me know, if you are interested this position.