*Greetings for the day !!*
My name is Kiran , Senior Technical Recruiter from 9to9 Soft. We have an
immediate need with one of our clients, and would like to know your
availability for the same.
Below are the job details for your perusal.
*Position : UI UX Developer*
*Location - Columbia SC*
*Duration - 12 Months*
*Start Date – 2 Feb 2015*
Function: Works under general supervision and participates in the design
and development of internet/intranet systems. May work independently or as
a part of a team. May serve as senior technical staff member for assigned
projects. May coach more junior technical staff.
· Integrally involved in the development and support of all
Internet/Intranet/Extranet sites and supporting systems.
· Works closely with other IT groups and customers to define the system
design and user interface based on customer needs and objectives.
· Participates in all phases of the development and implementation process,
and may act as a project manager on special projects.
· Ensures the integration of the web servers and all other supporting
systems by using message based middleware and interfacing with relational
· Be knowledgeable of best-practices for building secure web applications.
· Responsible for developing client-side scripting and server-side
· Extensive knowledge in using programming languages such as Visual Basic,
HTML, XML, Java, and ASP.
As business moves to be transacted through websites and applications it is
imperative that consistent, quality experiences using best practices are
implemented for seamless customer experience, whether internal or external
customer. The UI UX (Web) Developer works to make sure that we maintain
consistent and thoughtful experiences for our customers and that we employ
design and development practices which give us flexibility and speed to
move quickly to adjust to the needs of the business. In this role, you will
support the Replacement MMIS Technical Manager and the Communication
Candidate should have 7+ years’ experience and excellent in HTML 5.0 and
CSS (hands on and should be able to showcase websites that he/she has
hands on experience with market standards such as JS MVC frameworks such as
angular.js, backbone.js, can.js etc…
• Quality experiences that work across browsers and devices
• Intuitive user interfaces/experiences
• Facilitate continuous testing of interfaces and experiences
• Quality code using best-in-class practices
• Designs will be responsive and elements will be SEO friendly
• Platform TBD (e.g. Wordpress, DNN, Dot Net Nuke, etc.)
• The resource will be working on multiple efforts including the
development of a new microsite design will be highly user friendly and
compatible with latest technologies and latest browsers working directly
for the Communication Manager
• Works within the Agile/Scrum process to develop software and contribute
to a culture of continuous improvement
• Collaborate with marketing , design, other business teams and customers
to understand requirements and define software interfaces/experiences
• Work to develop common, rich user interfaces and reusable components for
enterprise-class websites and ecommerce sites
• Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
*Required Knowledge / Skills:*
• Expert with HTML5
• Expert with CSS – Especially CSS3
o CSS – especially CSS3
• Experience with JS
• Experience with jQuery
• Experience with Backbone
• Experience with one or more: Wordpress, DNN, Dot Net Nuke, etc.
• Experience with AJAX, XML handling and JSON handling
• Experience with high-performance, open source web technologies
• Experience in developing web application for heavy volume sites
• Experience with Oracle SQL
• Release management experience
• Experience with multi-business unit integrations
• Experience with workflow management systems
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new
points of view and capabilities.
• Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and coding
in a fast paced evolving environment.
• Experience with UI Unit testing frameworks/tools, UI build
tools/workflows, module frameworks.
• Experience with CSS pre-processors
• Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other related field, or equivalent
Sr. Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-678-8000 Ext- 202 | 860-760-0401 | Fax: 855-929-SOFT
Email: *ki...@9to9soft.com <ki...@9to9soft.com>* | http://www.9to9soft.com
[image: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.