Hope you are doing good...
Please Find the below requirement for your reference, if you feel
interested please reply with updated resume.
Position: Java Lead Developer
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Duration: 1+ years
Interviewing Process: Phone interview
Rate: $58/hr on C2C
**NEEDS TO HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS - MOBILE APPLICATION PROJECT
EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
Provides team or technical supervision and drives project/service delivery.
Performs as technical lead on software development projects with
responsibility for overall delivery of software components. Documents
design decisions, adheres to existing process guidelines, develops software
components, mentors junior developers, supports QA during testing, and has
oversight during implementation into production.
• Converts specifications about business problems into programming
instructions. Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and
runs tests; revises as necessary.
• Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development
and implementation of application systems.
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding,
testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Maintains
records to document program development and revisions.
• Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
• Bachelors Degree
• 5 Years experience in Application development
• 1 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects
• 2 Years experience in Application Development using Java, JEE, Linux
• Strong analytic capability
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science
• 7 Years experience in Application development
• 4 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects
• Experience with Account Analysis applications.
• Familiarity with commercial banking concepts is desired
• Mobile development experience (iPhone, Android)
Position: QA Tester with ClearQuest Exp
Location: Richmond, VA
Need Locals only
Duration: 6 months +
Interview: Phone & In-person
Rate: $35/hr max
*Job Description: *Client is searching for a QA Tester to
review business requirements and write/develop test scripts for enterprise
applications using IBM Rational ClearQuest. This candidate should be
experienced in IBM ClearQuest, and should have experience SIR and UAT using
black box and white box technologies.
· QA testing experience
· Experience using IBM Rationale ClearQuest
· Experience with SIR and UAT
Position: Front End Java Developer w/Angular JS.
Location: Denver, CO
Interview: Phone / Skype
Experienced Java Development Engineer. Has to have a minimum of 5 years of
Java development experience.
This position is for a Development Engineer who will be supporting the
development activities of CenturyLink Ecommerce in one or more projects.
This position will involve working on an Agile scrum development team and
therefore requires significant contributions to a collaborative
requirements, design and implementation model.
Basic Job Qualifications:
* Ability to contribute at a high level to a scrum team
* Strong Problem solving and Analytical Skills
* 3-5 yrs experience with Java, J2EE, Weblogic, Struts2, Webservicess,
* Experience with AngularJS
*Experience in Agile environment
* Excellent communication skills
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field.
* At least 5 years development experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*
*W:+ 732-767-0010 x 504 |Email: **span...@sagetl.com* <r...@sageci.com>
*Gtalk: svsswa...@gmail.com <svsswa...@gmail.com>*
*Yahoo: svsswa...@yahoo.com <svsswa...@yahoo.com>*
[image: Description: saplogoone][image: SageLogoC]
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group Consulting, Inc. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message. Sage Group Consulting, Inc does not accept any
liability for virus infected mails.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.