Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *Sysmind
LLC. * I came across your profile and wanted to see if you would be
interested in Position as *SAP BODS Consultant* with one of our customer
located *Irwindale, CA.* Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting
opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  var...@sysmind.com or call me at *609-897-9670
Ext 2163*

*Job Title: SAP BODS Consultant*

*Location : Irwindale, CA, *

·         5 yrs of SAP Data Services experience

·         At least 2 full lifecycle implementation including requirement
gathering, design, development and Support

·         Hands on technical knowledge is a must

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.*

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp *

*Overall US work Exp        *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Passing Year

Bachelors in: with%

Masters in: with%

Thanks & Regards

Varun Kakkar

Email: var...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2163

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description: