QA Automation Engineer

client Premier in Charlotte NC.

All candidates MUST be a US Citizen or valid current GC holder.

Contracts will be for 6-12 months.

Interview process will be phone then final Skype.

On ALL submits to me I need the following information:

Candidate name, email address, location, Skype ID and phone number on their

I also need the last 4 of their SS# to be able to submit.

Position Description

QA Automation Engineer

Position Summary:

Implements the testing strategies and methods for Enterprise applications
and data products.  Fast paced team working on both Production enhancements
and new feature development

Responsible for analyzing and testing IT product lines that are developed
for internal and external Premier customers. Works in collaboration with
Application Development; the Quality Assurance team; the Project Management
team; the Data Warehouse team; the Solutions Center and other IT
stakeholders to ensure that the applications development projects have been
tested and meet the required deliverables. Role includes planning,
designing, executing and tracking the results of associated test efforts.

Minimum Requirements: A Bachelor's degree (BS, BA) required. Area of study
in IT, Computer science or related discipline. 5-7 years of relevant
experience. Minimum of 5 years work experience in IT Applications Testing
to include: Selenium/Cucumber, PL/SQL, and Java.  Additional beneficial
technologies include Web/JAVA technology; Windows/XP/UNIX platforms;
Verifying queries, validating input; Writing complex SQL and automation
test scripts. 2-3 years application testing in a Java/Oracle environment.

*Sam (Saurabh Gaur)*

*Sage Group Consulting Inc.*

*Direct Number*: *732-784-6489*

*Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 604*

*Please only reply to my official ID <>*

Sam (Saurabh Gaur)

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 604

GTalk: superbsam21 | Yahoo: saurabh_gaur

[image: Description: saplogoone][image: SageLogoC]