We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position - Network Engineer*
*Location - Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration - 6 Months+ *
*Need Visa copy during submission*
*Network Lead *
• 7+ years of experience within the Information Technology Field
• Expertise in Cisco Routers including the configuration and
troubleshooting networks incorporating the Cisco 1700, 1800, 2500, 2600,
2800, 2900, 3600, 3700, 3800, 3900, ASR1002, 7206 VXR, series.
• Expertise in Cisco Layer2/3 switches incorporating the 1900,
2950, 3550, 3560, 3750, 4500, 4948, 6500 series.
• Exposure to Cisco Nexus 7010/7018 and 5010/5020/5548/5596 data
center switching platforms including the 2148T/2248TP series fabric
• Expertise in Routing Protocols(BGP,OSPF,EIGRP), Switching
Technologies(STP flavors,VTP,VPC,VDC,VLAN) and WAN
• Excellent knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls (5500), Cisco ACE
Load Balancers and F5 load balancers (LTM 4500, 8900)
• Good working knowledge of Cisco Secure ACS, Cisco Call Manager,
Unity, Juniper UAC, TACACS+ and RADIUS.
• Good working knowledge of Juniper EX Series Switches & Juniper
SRX, ISG Firewalls.
• Good working knowledge of Citrix Netscalers, A10 Networks
devices, Wireshark and Infinistream.
• Expertise in the design of Campus, WAN and Service Provider
IP/MPLS networks, network implementation, network monitoring and network
• Responsible for relationships and negotiations between vendors
and underlying organizations.
• Worked on Tools used for Problem, Incident and Change
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.