Hi Dear Partner,
We have an urgent requirement for the below position.
Please go through the Job Description & Skillset and send me some matching
resumes along with their contact details to *samu...@boston-technology.com
<samu...@boston-technology.com> *or you can call me @ *781-544-4799 EXT
Title: *Sr. Java Developer *
Interview:* Phone, Online Whiteboard, & F2F.*
This group focuses on the development of the support application in a
Reputed Call Center, specifically for the new X1 platform.
Key specs will include *Java, Spring MVC, Tomcat, Restful Services* and an
understanding of *both front end and backend development.*
Java developer with* 5 years’ experience* designing and implementing
distributed systems in a *UNIX/Linux environment*.
*Development expertise* should be in *data collection* and analysis back
office tiers with *web service interfaces* for end users and other
Familiarity with *core class libraries* and some common *open-source
application frameworks* is important.
Should be capable of *interpreting technical architecture* and design
documents and working effectively with development leads to create tools
useful to the target audience.
Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
1. J2SE 5/6 Core Features/Class Libraries
2. Java Development Best Practices and Design Patterns
3. Experience with Common Open Source/Proprietary Java Class Libraries
4. Object-Relational Mapping Frameworks
5. Familiarity With Java Application Servers (e.g., *Tomcat, Jetty,
6. *Understanding Of UNIX/Linux Environment and Associated Tools*
7. Object-Oriented Architecture and Design
8. Multi-Tier Web Application Architecture
9. Web User Interface Design
10. *Java IDE*, Configuration Management, and Build Tools
11. Source Code Management Systems
12. Formal Issue/Bug Management and Team Collaboration Tools
13. Excellent Written Communications Skills
1. *Spring*, including *MVC*
2. *JQuery* and Extension Frameworks
3. *Groovy, Python, Perl* and/or Other Scripting Tools
4. Experience with *Formal Agile Development* Techniques
5. Virtual Infrastructure Administrative and/or Design Skills
6. Relational Database Administration (*Oracle-, SQL Server-,MySQL*
7. *REST*ful Web Service/*SOA* Development Experience
8. TCP/IP Networking (IPv4/IPv6, TCP/UDP, HTTP, DNS, Routing, Multicast,
9. Familiarity with Adaptive Bitrate Streaming (Smooth, HLS, HDS)
Hardware and Software
* Samuel Carothers *
PH: 781-544-4799 EXT 727
F: (781) 583-0633
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 160,
"An Inc 500/5000 Company for 2010,2011 & 2012"
Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE))
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.