*Hi There,*

*Greetings for the Day!!*

*9to9* *Software Solutions* is looking for a *PeopleSoft HCM developer* for
our client in *Carroll ton, TX.*

Below are the job details for your perusal.

*Position:** PeopleSoft HCM developer*

*Location:** Carroll ton, TX.*

*Type of Hire: Contract*

*Interview:** Phone & Skype*

*Start Date:** Feb 2nd*

*Job Description:*

This is an Up-Grade PeopleSoft project going from 9.1–to-9.2

·         I would like to let you know we have a 6+ months contract
requirement for a PeopleSoft HCM developer.

·         Ideally we want 5-6 years’ experience developing applications in
PeopleSoft using SQR/SQC, Application Engines with good knowledge on
HR/Payroll and Benefit modules

·         Must have at least 9.1

·         If the candidates have 9.2 it’s a PLUS (+) but not required.

·         This is not a Financials project so NO Financials experience

*Kind Regards,*

Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC

Direct: 203-678-8000 Ext- 202 | 860-760-0401 | Fax: 855-929-SOFT
Email: *ki...@9to9soft.com <ki...@9to9soft.com>* | http://www.9to9soft.com