*9to9* *Software Solutions* is looking for a *Project Manager* for our
client in *Seneca, SC**.*
Below are the job details for your perusal
*Title: Project Manager with Healthcare Experience Must.*
*Duration:** 6+ Months*
*Location: Seneca, SC*
*Start Date – 9 Feb 2015*
*Scope Of The Project:*
The Project Management Team is responsible for working on multiple projects
related to the Medicaid System for South Carolina. This position requires
collaboration and coordination of projects with the South Carolina’s
Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) and Medicaid IT Services
staff at Clemson University.
*Daily Duties / Responsibilities:*
Under limited supervision, the Project Manager manages and coordinates all
tasks associated with one or more small-to-large projects of minimal to
high complexity and risk. The Project Manager will report to the Medicaid
IT Services PMO Manager. This is an individual contributor position with no
responsibilities for human resource management (e.g., hiring, performance
management). Candidates must be self-starters and highly motivated.
• Follows established Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Medicaid IT
• Develops and maintains documentation throughout the entire project
• Is responsible for managing and directing the initiation, planning,
execution, control, and closeout phases of the project lifecycle for small
to large projects.
• Coordinates and manages projects using project management methodologies
from inception through completion.
• Develops work plan(s).
• Controls scope and schedule to ensure project deliverables, milestones
and required tasks completed as planned.
• Oversees the development and execution of communication plan.
• Prepares status reports and provides updates to project stakeholders,
sponsors, champion, etc.
• Identifies potential problems.
• Facilitates problem resolution by determining or recommending and
implementing a risk mitigation strategy.
• This position may require working more than 40 hours per week on an
as-needed basis, including weekends.
Project Management Experience:
• Strong Organizational Skills.
• Strong Analytical, Conceptual, and Problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
*Soft Skills Required:*
• Superb written and oral communication skills.
• Self Starter and Motivator.
• Ability to adapt to change and be flexible.
• Excellent Time Management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
• Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and
organization on a continuous basis.
• Microsoft Project.
• Healthcare Claims Processing.
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
*ki...@9to9soft.com <ki...@9to9soft.com>* | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.