Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at **

*Software Developer (JAVA + .NET)*
*Location:* Silver Spring, MD, Wallingford, CT, Atlanta, GA, Princeton NJ

*Duration: *+12 Months

*Interview Process:*

·         1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from Implementer via Skype Video

·         1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from our Client (Telephonic)

*Please send profiles who have worked with Java and .Net.. This is

*Mandatory skills:*

·         Experience with Java Programming.

·         Experience with .Net framework & Development

·         Web applications, Web services (SOAP and REST) Service security
(STS, SAML token)

·         Strong debugging skills

·         Strong communication skills

·         Experience with Service Oriented Architecture or Distributed
Software Development

·         Willingness to learn Angular JS.

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         Design develop Desktop application, web application, Web services

·         Design develop middleware components (helper apis) using existing
framework/ application/ web services

·         Work with different product teams for deployment, debug issues

·         Documentation of all development and enhancement work

·         Discuss requirements with Client, finalize scope, estimates,
planning and status reporting

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*