Dear Partners

Hope you are doing well,

I am trying to reach you regarding an opportunity copied below. Please
revert to me if you are available & interested in below requirement with a
word version of your resume, best time & number to contact you.

*Job Description. *

*Job title:           Telecom/Voice Engineer*

*Location:          Mountain View, CA*

*Duration:          6+ months*

•                    3 years of IVR Support and Troubleshooting experience
using Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AVP Infrastructure.

•                    Experience on Dialog Designer or Avaya Aura®
Orchestration Designer

•                    Experience in IVR call flow troubleshooting &
resolving issues related to integration with AES, CMS, CRM, CM

•                    Knowledge about the administration of Avaya VPMS, AAEP.

•                    Any database experience is desirable

•                    Ability to work in a team oriented and fast paced

•                    Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams

•                    Solid organization, problem solving, communication,
and presentation skills.

*Skills *

•                    Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS

•                    Telecommunication, IVR and Voice Portal Voice, System
Software Design,

*Sunil D*

*Technical Recruiter*

*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170*

*Email: *** <>    *Phone: 703-230-2671*