We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position - Java GWT (Google Web Toolkit) Developer*
*Location - **Warren, NJ*
*Duration -6 Months+*
Job Description/Scope of Work to Be Performed:
The role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop
software across various technologies within the Global Compliance
Technology team. This candidate will focus on the front end development of
the web application using GWT (Google Web Toolkit) technology and help lead
a team to implement requirements.
• Responsible for developing software for the CitiKYC platform front-end.
• Work closely with global and regional development teams to deliver
quality projects to agreed schedules
• Development of work within scopes, tasks and time line
• Able to work within tight project timelines and milestones within a
• Ability to work in a group with other team members
The development team is located globally and requires lot of interaction
with remote team members. The candidate must have experience being in a
fast-paced technology-based business.
• Understanding business requirements
• Performing functional and technical design
• Coding of assigned modules
• Performing unit testing and integration testing
• Troubleshooting development issues
• Coordinating development tasks with remote team members
• Executing projects within timelines
• Experience with the development of client-facing web applications
specifically using GWT (must)
• Good analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
*Knowledge of the following:*
Java / J2EE
IBM WebSphere Application Server
XML / Web Services SOAP
Unix Shell scripting
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.