We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Job Title:** Cisco Network/UCS Engineer*
*Location: **Houston, TX*
*Duration**: Long Term Contract*
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different
phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you
will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also
play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of
the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes,
deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training
and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You
will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that
enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Candidate should have excellent communication and documentation skills and
should be able to independently perform L2/L3 activities without any
supervision or guidance and also able to work with Onsite – Offshore
The candidate should have expertise in carrying out the following tasks:
• Strong experience/knowledge of Cisco Unified Computing
System (Cisco UCS Manager 2.X ).
• Knowledge of Cisco UCS installation and Licensing.
• Knowledge of different Cisco UCS versions and their
compatibility with different servers.
• Knowledge of Virtualization.
• Firmware, patching and backups of UCS Domains.
• Knowledge of Cisco UCS integration with different VOIP
• Knowledge of UCS B-Series Blade Servers (like B200 M4
• Experience with Clustering.
• Basic understanding of network and storage networks.
• Awareness of vblock solution & implementation
• Perform infrastructure provisioning tasks such as creating
UCS service profiles and System deployment.
• Have a good understanding of how the storage, network
interconnect modules etc are configured in the UCS chassis.
• Knowledge of UCS administration.
• Experience with Cisco UCS, VMware and EMC integration
• Cisco Certified Voice Professional – CCVP
• ITIL V3/V2 – desired.
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.