*Job Openings For "Business Systems Analyst" @ Burlington,MA*
Hello Dear Partners,
Thanks for helping me on my Prior Requirement.
And now i have a New and Closeable requirement for the below position.
Please go through the Job Description & Skill-set and send me some matching
resumes along with their contact details to *samu...@boston-technology.com*
Or feel free to call me on *781-544-4799 EXT 727*
*Role: Business Systems Analyst**Location**: *
*Burlington,MA**Start* *Date**: *
*ASAP**Duration**: 6 *
*months**Interview**: **Phone** & **F2F*
- * Targeting top talent for its latest career opportunity.
- * Business Systems Analyst to join our Office at Burlington.
- * In this role you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of
the design and implementation of marketing database solutions for external
- * *Responsible for acting as a liaison (middleman) between *
- *T**he Implementation team*,
- *Analytics and **IT associates*.
- * The analyst captures business requirement documents and provides
guidance and technical documentation for all data processing and software
- * This position also *reviews and analyzes database solutions* and is
an integral part of the project design and delivery.
- • Proven technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- • Strong project coordination skills and decision making skills
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- • Ability to use *PL/SQL*
- • Knowledge of *ETL tools*
- • Experience in implementation of *CRM solutions*
- • Professional and interpersonal skills
- • Self-initiative and leadership skills
- • Ability to work within a team environment
- • Knowledge of Unica Campaign Management and Cognos tool set
- • Lead planning, gathering and documentation of business requirements.
- • This will involve both interfacing with clients as well as the
- • Guide peers to best possible solution, utilizing existing processes
- • Consult with clients and Implementation team to
- Identify current processes,
- Clarify business objectives, and to
- Establish technology requirements.
- • Conduct initial data analysis on input files to verify content.
- • Participate in system/database design or enhancement and communicate
- • Collaborate with Technical Lead on data model.
- • *Documentation will include: *
- Technical Specs,
- Business Requirements,
- Process Flows,
- Change Requests,
- Data Audit Reports
- • Become a *S.M.E. (Subject Matter Expert)* on your client’s database.
- • May be called on to answer questions and work on best practices for
database builds as well as data usage
- • Prepare high-level system flow for the proposed solution and review
with the Implementation Team and client if necessary
- • Guide clients in business rule development.
- • Implement business rules in database.
- • Test, maintain, and monitor data and list prep processes for
building and maintaining the client database
- • *Perform High Level Quality Assurance* on:
- Data processing,
- Data loads,
- Reports etc,.
- • Support Client in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) process.
- • *Assist Project Manager *to develop initial project plan and
- • Work with clients, Implementation team and all related IT
departments to* achieve solution-oriented results*
- • *Analyze client issues*
- • Be proactive with the client guiding them to their next solution
- • For stabilized customer database implementation, the Business
Systems Analyst is responsible for ongoing minor change requests
* Samuel Carothers *
781-544-4799 EXT 727
F: (781) 583-0633
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 160,
"An Inc 500/5000 Company for 2010,2011 & 2012"
Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE))
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.