*Good Day Partners,*
*This is Kiran from Object Technology Solutions, Inc , currently we have a
Direct client position on “DB2 DBA position”, Please find the following
details and share your updated resume to kdo...@otsi-usa.com
Position: *IBM DB2 UDB DBA*
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
This position requires experience to install, administer, troubleshoot and
tune multiple production and non-production DB2 environments running on
This DB2 DBA will also work closely with multiple product development and
testing teams and support them through the system development (including
migration to PostgreSQL) life cycle. The candidate should possess
excellent organization and communication skills and be able to produce
various technical artifacts. Experience with other RDBM systems such as
PostgreSQL, MySQL and MSSQL a major plus.
- Install, configure, and validate DB2 across multiple environments.
- Proactively monitor server and database process health to ensure
availability and performance.
- Security management and user provisioning.
- Implement proactive capacity planning processes.
- Support DB2 high-availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Automate DBA processes and create shell scripts to streamline and
- Create and maintain database standards.
- Support product development and test teams through the SDLC process.
- Provide support for reviewing and approving schema changes.
- Manage individual workloads and customer expectations and strike an
effective balance between product and infrastructure support.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Participate in on-call DBA support and provide off hours production
- Proven experience administering medium to large 64-bit DB2 V8.xx,
v9.5 and v9.7 Linux databases in a 24x7 enterprise SAN based multi-data
center environment, including installation, configuration, backup,
recovery, and tuning.
- Proven DB2 replication setup and administration experience.
- Proven Linux/UNIX experience, including shell scripting.
- Proven experience planning and executing DB2 version upgrades.
- Deep understanding of SQL statement tuning.
- Proven experience working with fast passed product development
- Resourceful, responsible, flexible, able to work unsupervised and
dedicated to quality of work.
- Experience with other RDBM systems such as MySQL and MSSQL.
- Experience with open source ETL and DB tools.
- Experience with Data Transformation Tools.
Thanks & Regards
Object Technology Solutions Inc. (OTSI) || 6363 College Blvd., Suite 230 |
Overland Park, Kansas 66211.
Office: 913-345-9080 Ext 399
Email:kdo...@otsi-usa.com | www.otsi-usa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.