We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Title: UNIX Admin *
*Location:: Woonsocket, RI *
*UNIX Admin Run (AIX & Linux)*
• Install software, apply patches, manage file systems,
monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts from monitoring tools.
• System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the
consistency and integrity of file systems.
• Business continuity planning and implementation
• Hardware/software configuration and management
• Liaison with vendors/ customer for new hardware / software
install , technology upgrades and troubleshooting
• Technical support and day to day housekeeping activities
• Support 300+ servers in a 24x7x365 data center.
• Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade
efforts of varying size and complexity.
• User and account management services
• In-depth knowledge of AIX .
• Knowledge of IBM Virtualization,NIM,HACMP.
• 5-6 years professional systems maintenance experience in a
UNIX data center environment.
• Strong experience with system management tools, logical file
systems, and client/server environments.
• In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
• Experience in new server builds in AIX / LPAR and RHEL
• Shell programming experience
• Network experience
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work
• Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical
• Certification in AIX is preferable
• Exposure in Suse Linux 10
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.