Trust you’re well!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an urgent job opportunity with our Client in *Michigan *Please find
Job Description mentioned below and let me know if you are interested and
available for below position
*Position:* Websphere Administrator/ WebSphere Portal
*Duration*: *Long Term*
*Location : Michigan – resource needs to either relocate or local to client
based as this is 3 plus years project. *
*Duration : around 2 to 3 years plus extendable *
- The candidate must have experience managing the web application
servers such as Microsoft IIS, Sun One Web Server, IBM Infosphere, Tomcat,
- The candidate must have experience managing proxy-server Squid in a
distributed enterprise environment.
- Prior working experience managing PingFederate applications would be
- Provide testing administration and operations support for IBM
WebSphere Application Server.
- Deploy and maintain these tools applications in the development, test,
sandbox and production environments.
- Participate in the design, installation, configuration, and monitoring
of all application and web servers.
- Advise teams in the planning and utilization of the tools. Consult
with project teams on the best use of the tools.
- Answer technical queries and provide support to project teams and end
users. Mentor and train end users in the use of the tools.
- Provide continuous monitoring of the tools to proactively identify and
resolve issues. Conduct root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex
problems impacting service levels.
- Ensure appropriate backups and recoveries for the supported tools.
Coordinate tool updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Administer security permissions. Assure compliance to required
Corporate standards, procedures, guidelines and processes, including audits.
- Update tool documentation and best practices as applicable.
- Update and document the configuration of the system, system controls,
and procedures for the tools as applicable.
· *5+ years progressively in administration work experience in an
IBM WebSphere environment.*
· Ability to troubleshoot errors and lead efforts to seek
resolution to web testing applications performance issues.
· Experience in Production Support, Incident Management, Change
· Ability to adapt to production support work culture.
· Having knowledge of WebSphere based middleware technology would
be an added advantage.
· Experienced in analysis and reporting of the web testing
application statistics and other performance data via formal presentations
to client managers.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.