Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Web Developer – ASP.Net*
*Location:* Colorado Springs, CO
*Duration:* 4-12 months
Interview: Phone then onsite. They will do a Skype interview for the
“right” out of state candidates
*Must have front-end customer facing web site development experience in
*Years of Experience:*
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Technology Management or equivalent experience/certifications.
2. 5+ years front-end web development experience on public-facing
website. A passion for web development and a demonstrable eagerness to
learn will offset lack of experience.
*Required Skill Set:*
1. Develops web solutions (including mobile) with a focus on UX, HTML,
interaction with customers to gather & tune requirements, following
established Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) methodologies to produce
quality technology products.
2. Experience with source control processes/methods (e.g. TFS).
3. Experience working on tickets and bugs
4. Strong people, team, and communication skills with proven leadership.
Ability to present ideas effectively to peers, management, and IT customers
in one-on-one and group situations.
5. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
6. Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. Must be able to
learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
7. General knowledge and awareness of current industry topics through
various means such as reading trade journals/blogs or attending seminars.
*Hardware/Software to be used:*
Compassion will provide equipment and software
*Deliverables and Services:*
1. Analyzes customer needs and provides assistance in creating overall
system design and applications within existing architecture standards.
· Develops, maintains, and tests software following established
Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) methodologies to produce quality
· Contributes to the domain knowledge (e.g. best practices,
standards, documentation) within the team by sharing and teaching about
current industry topics, which includes mentoring and coaching other
developers as applicable.
§ Contributes to the effectiveness of the overall IT team by helping
others in their duties when the need arises and offering positive
suggestions for improvements in all areas.
§ Coordinates with the development team in conducting code reviews and
§ Provides support (works on tickets and bugs) for products that are in
· Develops web solutions (including mobile) with a focus on UX,
interaction with customers to gather & tune requirements.
· Experience with source control processes/methods (e.g. TFS).
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.