Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 3 months+
*Position Description: *
· Responsible for project-specific information design and
development including user requirements, user flows, wireframes, and
mockups, as well as supporting the development of prototypes.
· Will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and
presenting interactive web projects to project stakeholders.
· Will be expected to take ideas from concept to reality by
collecting requirements and working with other members of the team to
design what is possible within the constraints of the project.
· Document project requirements that reflect the feature
enhancements requested by our customer
· Collaboratively develop design goals (including workflows and
screen flows) based on input from cross-functional stakeholders
· Facilitate design, concept and prototype sessions; develop an
effective and efficient prototyping/storyboard process to communicate user
experience visions to stakeholders
· Participate along with other team members in life-cycle software
development process, including generating business requirements, design,
testing, and implementation to create functional prototypes that display
highly innovative, engaging, and user centered designs
· Engage customers to understand existing capabilities,
functionality and permissions of the production content management system
(CMS) and identify areas within and outside of customer control
· Understand capabilities, features and functionality for content
management (authoring, editing and publishing) and non-technical front-end
· Develop user migration documentation
· Create end user training plans and materials
· Communicate timely and pragmatically to other team members and
supervisor on tasks/assignments, challenges, achievements and generate
· This candidate should have experience with user interviews, user
testing, and user research.
· Experience participating in the design and development of highly
interactive and task oriented web applications for high profile clients.
· At least 5+ years of user interface design experience including
wireframes, prototyping and user flows and understanding of overall user
· Demonstrated progressive recognition as a specialist in the field
of visual and interaction design
· Exercised judgment in selecting methods, techniques and
evaluation criteria for obtaining results
· Excellent written and oral communications skills. Can
authoritatively represent and explain UXD concepts
· Proficiency with standard prototyping tools such as paper, Axure,
iRise, Powerpoint, Visio, etc. to create screen mockups, lo-mid fidelity
prototypes, and communicate conceptual design concepts
· Demonstrated expertise and experience in influencing client's
user experience practices
· Working knowledge of front end code and graphic design
· Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
· Self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches
to every project
· Experience developing design artifacts including logos, graphics,
and presentation templates
· Experience with user research methodologies
· Experience leading web development efforts
· Working knowledge of LifeRay
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.