Need a Salesforce developer @ Philadelphia.PA
------------------------------
Hi There !,

This Requirement Just came In.
Please go through the Job Description & Skill set and send me some matching
resumes along with their contact details to *samu...@boston-technology.com
<samu...@boston-technology.com>*
Or you can reach me on 781-544-4799 EXT 727

*Locals Preferred*

Position  : *Salesforce Developer*
Location : *Philadelphia.PA*
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview: Phone & *Face to Face*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

   - Responsible for the
      - Development,
      - Enhancements and
      - *Support of Salesforce.com* application

   - Good understanding of Salesforce and its offerings:
      - *Sales Cloud, *
      - *Service Cloud, *
      - *Force.com Platform*
   - Well verse with
      - SDLC Process Models,
      - Object Oriented Design/Programming and
      - Design Patterns.

   - Must be strong in web service development
   - Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments
   - Good Communication Skills to interact with Customers
   - Create custom objects, classes and triggers in Salesforce.

------------------------------

With Thanks & Regards
*Samuel Carothers *
Talent Acquisition Manager.
PH: 781-544-4799 EXT 727
F: (781) 583-0633
mail to:samu...@boston-technology.com

33 Boston Post Road West, STE 160,
Marlborough, MA

"An Inc 500/5000 Company for 2010,2011 & 2012"
 Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.