Hope you are doing great.
Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume *a...@burgeonits.com*
*Position: ETL Developer with Cable Domain & Netezza*
*Location: **Charlotte, NC*
*Skills: **Data ware housing - ETL concepts, Netezza/NZ-SQL, PL-SQL, UNIX,
Tidal Jobs (Or any scheduler)*
*Duration: **6 months*
· Hands-on experience in Tools: Toad, Quality Center, WinCVS
· Strong analytical skills and should be a quick learner
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Exposure to offshore-onshore delivery model
· Should be able to demonstrate good leadership qualities
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
· Experience to Cable and Billing domain.
· Good Analytical skills
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
*Thanks & Regards*
*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*
*619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703*
*Phone No. : 302-220-4724 Ext 304, Fax : 302-355-1559*
*Email Id: a...@burgeonits.com <a...@burgeonits.com>
Website: www.burgeonits.com <http://www.burgeonits.com/> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.