*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Lead/Sr. Ab Initio Developer with Teradata Exp.*
*Location : San Francisco, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months Interview: Phone then Skype *
· The ETL Consultant specializes in the design and development of
the ETL environment, processes, programs, and scripts to acquire data from
source systems and apply the data to the tables in the database.
· This individual must have the skills necessary to understand the
overall data warehouse architecture.
· The ETL Consultant designs and builds the ETL environment with
the specific toolset required by the client.
· The ETL Consultant may also provide input to the database
designer to optimize the data loading of the physical database.
· The ETL Consultant may be the Lead Consultant on a project.
*Required Skills: *
· Ab Initio / Teradata
· Should be familiar with a role of a Solution Architect and able
· Experience advising developers and development teams from design
through build phase
· Knowledge and hands on experience of ETL/ELT and their
· Must be able to work in SF-Bay Area. No travel expenses and 100%
· Query tools like SQL Assistant, TOAD and PLSQL Developer
· Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and preparing test case
· Communication skills must be exceptional.
*Thanks & Regards*
*VSG Business Solutions 221 Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701*
*Contact No: 302-261-3207 Ext 101*
*Gtalk : avneesh.vsgbusinesssolution
*Y/M : tyagi.avneesh*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.