Role: *SAS Financial Analyst *
Interview Process: Phone hire
Duration: 6 Months
- This is for Customer Data Management.
- This team is part of Strategy and Analytics.
- Strategy and Analytics, in general, is akin to an internal
‘consulting’ organization that provides
inancial modeling, and
ecision support to a number of business areas within Consumer Banking
- Customer Data Management focuses on implementation and support of
database applications which are focused on marketing and customer
relationship management business needs.
- One of our main responsibilities is to provide
Application support services,
endor management, and
usiness intelligence solutions in connection with an application
known as AMP, or, Advanced Marketing Platform.
- Must be an expert SAS developer, with specific experience in Base SAS;
in other words,
- The candidate must be able to
* write SAS code directly without using a GUI* front end such as SAS
- Must be
* an expert SQL developer*; knowledge of Oracle SQL preferred.
- Must be able to handle SAS development that spans tasks including
Reading data in from external sources,
Manipulating data to meet intermediate processing requirements,
Updating permanent SAS data sets, and
Creating reports and/or extract files from data resident in SAS
permanent data sets.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and able to bring problems or
concerns forward as soon as he/she identifies that there is an issue.
- Candidate must be open to (and able to) modify coding style to be
consistent with that of other developers working on the project who are
- We will need to support and enhance this application after the initial
development work is complete and the project has gone ‘live’.
- Need the work to be done at one of the Citizens’ business locations in
*Interview Process: *
- Phone screen first with hiring manager. If that goes well, we will
move to a phone screen with two of the other developers in the team.
- *We don’t necessarily need a face to face interview unless the
candidate is already fairly local and it is not a major deal for him/her to
meet with us in Bridgeport after an initial phone screen*
* Samuel Carothers *
PH: 781-544-4799 EXT 727
F: (781) 583-0633
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 160,
"An Inc 500/5000 Company for 2010,2011 & 2012"
Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE))
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.