Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*SQL Server Developer*
*Location: *Washington, DC
*Duration: *6 months
· Data modeling
· Extensive T-sql Programming.
· Work independently with minimal assistance and
be able to pick up business knowledge quickly.
· Work closely with system DBA’s on sql server
administration related tasks/issues.
· Generate reports using SSRS or crystal reports
and support adhoc requests.
· Possibly develop SSIS packages.
· Possibly develop/maintain VBA code within excel
templates and MS Access.
· A minimum of 8 year of experience in extensive
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in data
· Experience working with large databases, table
· Experience developing and documenting processes,
procedures, and policies for tool usage and integration.
· Experience with developing reports using SSRS.
· Experience with developing packages using SSIS.
· Experience working with data migration across
· Experience with scripting languages such as VB
· Experience installing, managing and maintaining
tools: SSMS, SSRS, SSIS
· Experience working extensively with MS Excel, MS
Word and MS Access.
· Author tool maintenance and training
· Knowledge of Healthcare business a big plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.