Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Position: *.NET Developer w/ Winforms
*Location: *Princeton, NJ
*Duration: *long-term (6 months +)
*Interview: *Telephonic then FACE TO FACE
· Advanced .NET (C#, ADO.NET)
· Advance understanding of WINFORM development using C#
· Advanced understanding of .NET Architecture
· Advanced understanding of Microsoft solution stack
· SQL Server (stored procedures, TSQL, schema design)
· An understanding and experience with WCF is a plus
· N-tier architecture and corresponding layered design
· Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms
and design patterns
· Adept at leveraging and implementing key code metrics (e.g., code
coverage and complexity analysis)
· Advanced understanding of software development lifecycle
· Advanced understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
techniques and principles
· Adept at N-tier architecture: UI, business layers and data
layers; Distributed client and server platform development (core
framework, service and component development
· SOA concepts and development (directory, lookup,
binding/enlistment services, request/response, REST and SOAP protocols)
· Prior production support or maintenance experience
· Superior analytical and problem solving ability
· Superior critical thinking skills
· Creative, independent thinking skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high
· Strong team management skills. Ability to manage virtual teams.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.