Hope you are doing good !!
*Job Title: Oracle Unix Administration*
*Location: Mountain View, CA*
*Duration: 10+ Months*
***Need locals with in-person interview available.*
- Performs moderately complex systems and database administration. Monitors
and tunes appropriate systems to ensure optimum level of performance.
- Oversees appropriate level software installations and upgrades and
related software packages.
- Experience in Oracle 10g and 11g
- Collects and reviews system data for capacity and planning purposes.
Analyzes capacity data and develops capacity plans for appropriate level
enterprise-wide systems. Coordinates with appropriate management personnel
in implementing changes.
- Supports the design and configuration of complex system landscapes.
- Supports complex data/media recoverability through system backups and
database archive operations. Plans, coordinates and directs appropriate
level data refresh strategies.
- Oversees, recommends and implements appropriate level database solutions
and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and
- Oversees and applies appropriate support packages/patches to maintain
- Develops and maintains appropriate system documentation to ensure that
documentation is current. Oversees the maintenance of a library of
system-supporting process and procedure documentation.
- Interacts with client management to answer questions, problems and
requests regarding complex system issues.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced person.
Thanks & Regards,
722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 1462
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.