Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location: *Malvern, PA
*Duration: *long-term (6 months +)
*Interview: *Telephonic then FACE TO FACE
· Bulk data movement/ETL proficiencies are required for this
· Extract, Transform Load (ETL) development
· Design and develop new SQL code as part of an ETL process.
· Improve SQL procedures, Window services / .NET programs which
transform and load data.
· Develop stored procedures functions using T-SQL
· Responsible for data profiling, source-target mappings, ETL
development, SQL tunings and optimization, testing and implementation
· Provide business and technical analysis, development and
· Develop detailed technical specifications and ETL documentation
in collaboration with application and solution architects
· Design and develop ETL code, ETL audit control and scheduling
· Collaborate on testing strategy and testing
· SQL Server 2005/2008 6+ years
· .NET 3.5+
· BCP utility
· SQL Programming
· Performance tuning
· Test data generation and unit testing methods
· Source code control and change management
· Worked projects requiring a high degree of cross team
collaboration and coordination
· Experienced with normalized and de-normalized databases
· Large data integration projects in an enterprise setting (200+
databases, 2m+ transaction)
· Experience in writing .NET services
· Experience with Delphi is a plus
· Experience working with XML formats, REST pattern is a plus
· Understands troubleshooting methods
· Has worked on large teams
· Implemented integration patterns
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.