Hi
We have an opportunity for *Sr. iOS Developer* with one of our clients
in *Columbus,
OH *
*Note - H1B copy is must *

*Title**: **Sr. iOS Developer*

*Location: **Columbus, OH*

*Terms: **Contract – 12 Months / CTH / FULLTIME / ANY*

*Job Details:*

​*Responsibilities:*

·         Understanding the functionality by going through the code base
and functional flows.

·         Coding using Android SDK, Eclipse IDE

·         Unit Testing the code on CHASE and JPMC Apps developed.

·         Documentation for the code developed.

·         Participation in code reviews

·         Architecture reviews.

·         Acting as a bridge between Development and Automation team.

*Required Skills:*

·         3 – 4 years of iOS / Objective C, x-Code based development

·         6 – 8 years of overall IT experience.

·         Experience in UI Design and Development

·         Experience in Web services consumption and testing using REST,
JSON, XML, SOAP and other technologies.

·         Test Driven Development

·         Unit Testing and Integration Testing

*Nice to have Skills:*

·         Exposure / Experience in Behavior Driven Development

​ and
Hybrid app development​​
​.​

​​
--

*Thanks,*

*VIKAS*

*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*vikas.dwiv...@cynetsystems.com
<vikas.dwiv...@cynetsystems.com>**Ph:703.880.8660
| **Fx:866.838.0907  | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*