We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: **Sr. Telecommunications/Network Engineer –Telecom Oriented*
*Location:* *Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 10+ months*
• Works on an engineering team in support of a global, enterprise
class, telephony environment based primarily on the Cisco Call Manager
• Designs a comprehensive integrated, reliable, high quality
voice and UC infrastructure and telecommunications facilities, to provide
reliable voice communications to all end users. Convert user requirements
into effective/efficient IP Telecommunication solutions using standard
industry principles. Prepare detailed specifications for the deployment of
• Provide technical expertise related to IPT/network on a variety
of projects, including large, complex projects using leading-edge
• Provides technical project management of technical staff in the
implementation, installation, configuration, and technical support of
IPT/UC/Network architecture; coordinates projects with other departments
and external .
• Responsible for phone systems and telecommunications equipment
such as Unity, Call Manager, CUPS, etc. Provides assistance to outside
telephone technicians and other service providers as needed.
• Supports operational staff in the repair of systems, user
issues, etc. Acts as level 3 problem resolution.
*Additional Responsibilities for Toll Free Specialist (1 position):*
• Designs and supports Toll Free routing using global solutions
such as “AT&T’s Route It”, including advanced features like “take back and
transfer”, etc to support our Global Contact Center.
• Designs and supports IVR functionality for the routing of
global calls to our Global Contact Center.
• Demonstrated understanding of networking.
• Network certification like CCNA or CCNP.
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of the acquisition,
installation, maintenance, management, and support of telecommunications,
and unified communications equipment.
• 5+ years of designing, deploying, operating, and supporting IPT
systems. A significant portion of that time is in support of the Cisco
• CCNP Voice Certification.
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.