I have UI (Front end) Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Role: UI (Front end) Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Long Term
*Experience level: 9 to 10 years of exp *
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications that enable
sophisticated automation and workflows
- Create multilingual innovative interfaces that enable users to
explore, analyze, and visualize large amounts of data
- Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies
- * Experience with profiling, debugging and troubleshooting CPU,
Memory and logic issues for page optimization.
- * In-depth knowledge of applying Functional and Object-Oriented
styles of programming
- * Excellent proficiency in front-end technologies (Angular
JS/jQuery/Rails) along with integration with webservices
- * Expertise in CSS3, HTML5, and other web presentation technologies.
- * Experience with build tools
- Extensive experience building web applications using MVCframeworks
(Java, Spring, Jersey)
- * Understanding of threading, event loops and browser based rendering
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- UI Developer with 5+ yrs total experience with at least 3 years
experience building Web Applications using AngularJS or similar technologies
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.