Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Senior JAVA Developer*
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 10 Months to start with
*Interview Format:* 1st – Phone Screen, 2nd – Panel Interview
ONLY FOR US CITIZEN, GC AND H1B CANDIDATE.
The client Operations Center is seeking Senior Java Developer support for
several ongoing projects (EIAM, Self plus One, ICD10, Digital Exchange, FEP
These individuals will be primarily working on developing the integration
of reports generated from Jaspersoft iReports/Report Studio into the client
direct application. The responsibilities include execution of full life
cycle activities in support of multiple projects which will include but not
• Work directly with requirement analyst, architect,
technical lead and other team members on design and development tasks.
• Accountable for meeting milestones set for different
• Conduct code review, unit and integration testing.
• Document system design and unit testing information
and transfer maintenance work to FEPOC production support team.
• Must have a minimum of 6 years of Java and J2EE/JEE
experience with BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Must have experience in web application development
using Java, J2EE, Hibernate, JDBC, JMX, JMS, Log4J, Web Services, JSP/UI
technology and MQ
• Must have wide breadth of knowledge across many Java
Open-Source technologies including AJAX, Spring Framework, Ant, Struts 2,
XML parser technology and JWebUnit.
• Must be experienced in software development best
practices (RUP, Waterfall, XP, Agile)
• Strong hands on experience with UML.
• Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and
design patterns concepts.
• Proven hands on experience with DAO and Data Services.
• Excellent application performance tuning skills.
• Experience with RDBMS (DB2, Oracle or MS SQL)
• Hands-on JasperSoft Reporting / BI experience in a
work (professional) setting (not required).
• Experience with Health Insurance (Payer)
organizations (not required).
*Software & Tools:*
Java, J2EE, Hibernate, mybatis, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, Struts 2, Spring, DB2,
SOAP and Restful web services, JUnit, UML, Jaspersoft (not required).
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.