Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *Senior C/C++ Developer* with one of our clients
in *NYC, NY*
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.
*Title**: **Senior C/C++ Developer*
*Location: **NYC, NY*
*Terms: 6**+ months *
*Role Description:(tasks and deliverable)*
- Develop proprietary low-latency matching engine for real-time
*Specific Skills: Minimum, requisite and must have’s:*
- Extensive knowledge of Linux operating system, hardware-software
interaction, TCP/IP network programming, IP stack kernel bypass,
multi-threaded design, memory management techniques, inter-process
communication, kernel tweaking
- Comfortable working “under the hood” and skilled in performance tuning
(applications, OS, socket I/O, etc.)
- Experience developing sophisticated algorithms for use in real-time
- Ability to optimize data structure algorithms such as hashing,
sorting, indexing, queue optimization, semaphore based synchronization
- Ability to analyze core-dumps and map compiled code and memory space
to source files
- Experience working with shared memory
*Specific degree, certifications or industry specific experience client
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Financial services matching engine experience
*Will there be travel? If yes, will travel be reimbursed by client? If
yes, how much travel is required?*
- Minimal travel expected. Client will pay for required business travel
away from the primary work location.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.