Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *Actimize Developer* with one of our
clients in *Manhattan,

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*Title**: **Actimize Developer*

*Location: **Manhattan, NY*

*Terms: **Contract – 6+ Months*

*Job Details:*

​·         Working knowledge of financial institution KYC and CDD

·         Experience implementing large scale  customer profiling
investigations systems.

·         Working knowledge of leading KYC CDD product like - Actimize.

·         Strong technical background with Actimize products and platforms.

·         Experience with the Actimize Intelligence Server (AIS)
or Actimize Case Manager (ACM ).

·         A good understanding of Actimize analytics engines.

·         Experience managing large-scale data, preferably in an Oracle

·         Must have working knowledge of forms, workflow and xls.

·         Expert in Dashboard and Dart mechanism.

·         Experience in Actimize AIS plugin and RCM plugin development.

·         Experience in AIS modeler custom development.

·         Actimize data mapping experience is must.
·         Experience in Actimize release process and product updates and