I have Business Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Please provide me the below details while sending the resume.
*Candidate local to Michigan and GC and citizen are preferred first. *
*Role: Business Analyst*
*Location* *600 E. Lafayette Detroit, MI 48226*
*Initial Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Business Analyst III*
Responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the
IT organization to provide technical solutions required for the achievement
of business goals. They collect, analyze, develop, document, and
communicate business requirements. Business Analysts continually seek
opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client
relationships, and effectively manage customer expectations. Based on
breadth and depth of understanding of business needs and processes,
Business Analysis professionals collaborate with all levels of IT
professionals to determine if solutions currently exist (internally or
externally) or whether new solutions are feasible. They take a broad
perspective to determine how such solutions will impact existing work
processes and systems, and how to manage the integration to achieve desired
skills. Business Analysis professionals are responsible for proactively
identifying opportunities that impact corporate business strategies and
performance. Business Analysis professionals educate project team members
on business unit goals and objectives and educate the business on the value
of information technology. They also display innovation in identifying,
proposing, and overseeing the execution of business solutions. Through
adaptable communication skills and the ability to translate between
technical and business language, they work collaboratively, negotiating
requirements across multiple groups.
- Leadership skills, experience/in-depth knowledge of business
operations and systems requirements processes required.
- 5 years of relevant technical and business work experience required.
- Create project documentation as necessary to achieve project goals,
- Business requirements
- Risks and Issues, alternative resolutions, and mitigation strategies
- Change management documents
- Business Readiness Plans
- Communication Plans
- Policy and procedure documentation
- Conduct formal and informal meetings with appropriate subject matter
experts in both large group and one-on-one sessions
- Research, analyze, and translate complex systems and processes in
order to write system and business process, and migration procedures to
achieve future states
- Document meeting notes, including specific action items, as necessary
- Conduct business and system analysis to understand and accurately
document current state business processes
- Conduct business and system analysis to understand, define, and
document customer business requirements and future state
- Document decision framework, including description of decisions that
need to be made, identify key stakeholders, describe decision alternatives
(including pros and cons), document discussions
- Act as an intermediary between business units, technology teams, and
- Work closely with subject matter experts and business partners
- Document functionality and changes that may affect stakeholders
- Define the scope of activities required to address issues, including
requirements definition, process review, impact assessment and operational
streamlining where appropriate;
- Work closely with and support assigned IT Delivery Leads and Technical
Leads to meet the goals of the project
- Understand technical designs as well as specifications
- Document opportunities to improve business processes
- Support SIT and UAT
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.