· 6+ years of Software industry professional experience in
development of object oriented, n-tiered distributed and client/server
applications and Web applications.
· Developed and designed the applications based on the n-tier
· Experience with SDLC process of performing detailed analysis,
collecting use cases, documenting requirements and creating design of
· Ability to interact at all levels in an IT organization to
assess, evaluate, recommend a different and robust solution and lead
through the development.
· Well proven track for achieving the timelines for deliverable in
requirement changing environment.
· Experience working directly with customers to identify their
business processes, rules, application user requirements and business
· Expertise Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and
UNIX Shell scripting.
· Strong knowledge in Oracle 10g/9i/8i database programming using
PL/SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors) and standard
Built-in Oracle Packages
· Experienced in working with utilities like SQL*Loader, External
Tables, Import, Export to extract and load large volume of data.
· Strong experience with Unix Shell Scripting Worked on Production
Support, receiving production calls, troubleshooting the application and
· Good experience in building Web and Windows applications.
· Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) &
Software Design Patterns
· Trouble shooting and problem solving applications with
Informatica Debugger. Used debugger to test the data flow and fix the
· Identified the errors by analyzing the session logs.
· Used various kinds of the transformations to implement simple and
complex business logic. Transformations used are: Lookup, Router,
Expressions, Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Filter, Union, and Sequence
Generator Update Strategy.
· Created Transformations and Mappings using Informatica Designer
and processing tasks using Workflow Manager to move data from multiple
sources into targets.
· Proficient in translating business requirements into logical data
models, creating modularized enterprise applications
· Experience in interacting with users, analyzing client business
processes, documenting business requirements, performing design analysis
and developing technical design specifications.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and
interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all
· Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal
supervision to meet deadlines.
*TECHNICAL SKILLS *
Oracle 9i/10g and 8i, SQL Server 2005/2008, MS Access
C, C++, C#, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Informatica Power Center 8.0, 7.1.x
PL/SQL Developer, Forms, TOAD, Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL*Loader
Microsoft Visio 2003, Rational Suite (Requisite pro, Rose, Clear Case)
ASP.NET, HTML, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop
Visual Studio .NET, JAVA, ABPP
Windows XP, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/2003 Server, MS-DOS, LINUX
TCP/IP, SOAP, FTP,LAN, WAN
*Export-Import Bank of the United States (Federal Government)* *
**201**4** – **Present*
Jul 2013 to
**Nov **201**2** – **Jun **201**3*
Dec 2009 to Oct 2012 *
*MedLink **Software India Private
2006 to Jul 2008 *
The United Solutions Group Inc.
IT Consulting & Software Solutions
607 Easton Road, Suite B1
Willow Grove, PA 19090-2536
Phone: 267-401-1300; Ext 115
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.