Dear Business Partner,
Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.
Please add vis...@swarkysolutions.com to your hotlist distribution list.
Role: .Net developer
Duration: 9 month
Need someone with .NET WinForms (not Web apps), as well as VB.Net and C#,
and SQL/T-SQL. It would be a 9 month contract.
Must be local to MN
IT Maintenance / Support Developer - Job Description
This position is responsible for supporting and maintaining custom built
enterprise back office applications concerning contract maintenance,
invoicing, accounting and settlement software processes. This position
requires a customer first service mentality with high quality standards.
While the role does require proficient knowledge in .NET, Winforms, and
T-SQL, the day to day challenge comes from understanding the business
domain and the reinsurance invoicing and settlement process. Developers
with a history and enthusiasm for performing in a service role usually do
well in this position.
• Receive, triage, and prioritize issues raised by support teams.
• Formulate creative solutions to solve issues in a timely manner.
• Proactively monitors error logs to identify areas for improvement before
they become larger issues.
• Performs optimization and performance tuning to speed up T-SQL queries
• Performs code refactoring to lower maintenance costs.
• Perform thorough unit testing and data validation
• Work with end users to verify results and opportunities for improvement
• Provide work estimates.
• Works with testing and deployment teams to ensure quality and correct
• Work with development leads on cohesive solutions
• Ability to read and interpret an entity relationship diagram.
• Strong MS T-SQL stored procedure skills including performance tuning.
• Strong level of .NET (VB and C#) experience including Visual Studio and
• Heavy experience in WinForm development
• Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
• Ability to perform under pressure and deadlines.
• Professionalism and the ability to use discretion when dealing with
• Past experience in invoicing, accounting or finance related software
• Knowledge of insurance fundamentals a major plus.
*Thanks &Regards,Vishal,Swarky Solutions Corporation |Plymouth, MN
55446|Email : vis...@swarkysolutions.com <vis...@swarkysolutions.com>Web :
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.