Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 10 months+
The FEP Operations Center is seeking Jaspersoft iReport/Report Studio
developer/analyst to support several projects (Self plus One, ICD10,
· Position will have the primary responsibility for report
development/analysis, including data validation and will be working on the
reengineering of legacy COBOL reports and/or the development of new reports
using Jaspersoft iReport/Report Studio.
· The report analyst/developer will engage internal, and possibly
external, clients in report writing and analytical efforts via corporate
sponsored projects or production support requests routed through our
request management system.
· Design and code medium-to-high complexity reports leveraging
· Role requires a thorough, detailed, creative, diligent, and sharp
· Collaborate with others to identify report requirements, design
features and specifications.
· Identify and escalate issues that put work at risk of delay and
propose suitable alternatives.
· Convert functional specifications/user stories into report design.
· The report developer/analyst will also be responsible for
analyzing the report results to ensure accuracy, and data knowledge.
· Provide support to ensure optimal performance of reports and
· Work directly with requirement analyst, architect, technical lead
and other team members on design and development tasks.
· Accountable for meeting milestones set for different projects.
· Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to Systems
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
· Document system design, report specifications and unit testing
information and transfer maintenance work to Client production support team.
· Conduct report specification and code review, unit and
· Examines/evaluates purpose and content of business reports to
develop new, or improve existing, format, use and control.
· Reviews report specifications to determine basic characteristics,
such as origin and report flow, format, data elements, frequency,
distribution, and purpose of report function.
· Gather user requirements; analyze user requirements based on
findings in scope documents.
· Prepare and issue instructions concerning generation, completion,
and distribution of reports according to new or revised practices,
procedures, or policies of reports management.
· Understand and comprehends system changes as they affect data,
reports, and reporting systems.
· Perform ad-hoc analytical requests and research projects assigned
· Troubleshoot BI tools/system; performance-tune these applications
· This is not an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities
required for this position.
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in computer science,
programming, informatics, or business
· 1-2 years’ experience in programming in a language such as SQL,
or similar experience In an analytical toolset
· 1-2 years hands-on experience in a recognized reporting tool set
such as Jaspersoft (iReports/Studio, Domains, Ad-Hoc Views and Dashboards).
· Strong report layout and presentation skills
· Deep understanding of report server integration with web
· Experience handling and producing different file formats: CSV,
XML, HTML, XLSX and PDF among others.
· Experience with common Java application development related
technologies – Servlets, XML, JSP, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java script.
· Understanding of J2EE technologies
· Solid SQL knowledge
· Experience in database design and data warehousing
· Strong ability to analyze user requirements
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Ability to take initiative and accountability for results.
· Proven ability to learn new technologies
· Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a calm and professional manner in
· Strong track record of success with owning solutions from concept
· Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
with good interpersonal skills
· Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group,
including executives, managers and subject matter experts.
· Experience with Health Insurance (Payer) organizations (not
*Software & Tools:*
Jaspersoft iReport / Report Studio, SQL, Java, J2EE, Spring, XML, IBM Data
Studio / RAD
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.