Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Senior Windows Systems Engineer*
*Location: *New York City, NY (Local only)
*Interview process: Face to face*
Our NY City client has a 10-month contract opportunity for a Senior Windows
Systems Engineer. The ideal candidate will provide on-going support of the
centrally run Windows infrastructure. This infrastructure supports email,
web, administrative, and other applications, including automation,
processes, hardware and software. Systems include Windows Server 2003,
2008, 2012, Active Directory, and Exchange.
*Characteristic duties and responsibilities:*
- Install moderate/complex soft/hardware infrastructure.
- May plan, assign and direct the implementation of low to moderately
complex upgrades and installations.
- Perform complex implementations and/or customization.
- Install moderate/complex impact upgrades, patches and fixes to
moderate/high impact environments or customers with high visibility.
- Monitors automated reports and/or responds to alerts for multiple
hard/software system issues.
- Assemble trend reports and monitors for user utilization levels.
- Assesses and recommends maintenance and/or hard/software solutions to
maximize user effectiveness.
- On 24-hour call for after-hours and weekend work.
- Take calls from Client Support Services, end users, developers,
operations staff, or automated tools regarding availability, performance or
functionality problems (7x24). Performs diagnosis and resolution of
moderately complex hard/software issues.
- Design processes to eliminate moderately complex and possibly systemic
- Conducts/coordinates complex troubleshooting activities spanning
multiple systems and technologies.
- Uses vendor support and other staff to troubleshoot and resolve
- Researches complex problems and their resolution.
- Assist junior staff with diagnosis and resolution.
- Provide research, design and development - these activities may be
time sensitive (low flexibility) and impact multiple visible user groups.
- Work with vendors directly on customization and implementation work.
- Contribute to the defining of hard/software configurations to address
our client's needs.
- Consult to senior customer/ management on project design and
development scope (complex).
- Understands customer business needs and technical requirements.
- Assist customer organizations with planning and implementing complex
- Identifies and documents basic/moderate infrastructure requirements.
- May act as an individual contributor/consultant on client-wide
infrastructure and integration issues complex and multi-platform in nature.
- Maintain open and collaborative relationships with client management
on ongoing project and maintenance work.
- Maintain good relationships with peer technical groups and other
- Work with all levels of vendor organizations on problem management and
- May provide basic vendor, content, and product pricing research in
support of vendor negotiation process.
- Provide project management and/or technical consulting on moderately
- 4+years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of *Microsoft Windows Server systems design,
development, maintenance techniques and processes*.
- Strong knowledge of *Active Directory*.
- Knowledge of *PowerShell* scripting language.
- Significant Experience with *VMWare ESX *and tools.
- Broad knowledge of information technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or its equivalent required.
- 6+ years related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.